Blackboard Help provides answers to your product questions.
You can view the help for any product and audience without logging in. Adaptive search and tagging help you find what you're looking for.
How do I navigate the site?
If you don't know which Blackboard product you're using:
Answer a few quick questions to narrow the product options.
If you know which Blackboard product you're using:
- Type a question or term into the search bar, and then use the product and role filter options to narrow the results.
- Select the navigation menu below the help logo to view all the products, roles, and topics available on the help site. After you open the menu, select the caret next to an item to expand or collapse that section, and then select the product, role, or topic page you want. The page you select or are currently viewing appears blue. To close the menu, select the large X.
How do I sign into help.blackboard.com?
You don't need to! All of our information is available publicly.
Can I view the help in my language?
If we support your language, yes. Blackboard translates the help for some products into about 15 languages. If your browser is set to a language that the site supports, you will see the site elements in your language and some of the help content in your language.
To change the language, select a language from the top of this page.
Yes. You can do any of the following:
- Print PDFs directly from the site by selecting the printer icon in the shortcut bar or by pressing Ctrl +P (Windows) or Command + P (Mac). You then can print the PDFs to get hard copies or convert the PDFs that you create to Word or HTML using a third-party tool.
- Link to pages by copying the URL of the page.
- Copy the text directly from the HTML page.
- "Mirror" the site using a spider tool such HTTrack (available only in English and French) or SiteSucker (available only in English). You then can edit the content and host the files yourself.
- Create Word® documents of the help pages using browser extensions such as Save Webpage As Word Doc extension for ChromeTM.
Administrators: To learn more about linking to your content instead of this site in self- and -managed-hosting Learn deployments, see Customize the Help Experience.
How do I provide feedback about the Help site?
Blackboard doesn't have access to your institution’s Blackboard website, so we cannot help you with class- or site-specific issues. You must contact your instructor or your institution’s IT support desk. If you don’t know how to contact the support desk, please search the web for your institution’s name + helpdesk or IT support.
To provide feedback for a particular page, copy the page's URL and send it with your comments to [email protected] This information goes directly to the Blackboard Content team. (The Content team can read and respond to emails in English only.)
If you find a broken link to help.blackboard.com on your institution's Blackboard website, please send the information about where you found the broken link (including a screenshot if possible) to your IT support desk and copy [email protected] on the email. Blackboard cannot fix broken links on your institution's website.