Platform Extensions are Anthology-made Blackboard Learn add-ons that extend and enhance the LMS, enabling it to perform additional education and administrative processes with no need for third-party integrations or software customizations. All the extensions exist right within Blackboard Learn and facilitate processes such as enrollment, grades extraction, single sign-on, and report access to track performance.
- Training and Development Manager – extend and open enrollment to non-credit courses.
- Grades Journey – tailor grading to your needs.
- Universal Authentication System – connect an identity provider to include Blackboard Learn in your single sign-on ecosystem.
- Student Insight Toolkit – access to visualization dashboards within Blackboard Learn.
- Report Framework – schedule and receive data reports.
- Extended Course Management – allow instructors to perform select administrative tasks in their Blackboard Learn courses.