Link to Cloud Storage in the Blackboard App
On this page
Do you store files in the cloud so that you can access them from anywhere? You can link your OneDrive®, Google Drive™, or Dropbox account to the Blackboard app for easy file attachments in assignments.
iOS and Windows have the Linked Accounts panel in the app. Android uses its OS to attach files from cloud storage apps installed on the device instead.
- Tap the menu icon and access Settings. The menu icon is visible when you are not in a course.
- Tap Linked Accounts.
- Select OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Use the cloud service prompts to sign in.
- The cloud service verifies that you're signed in and authenticated. You can change or remove the account for this service. You can link one account per cloud service.
- Tap the back arrow to return to Linked Accounts. Tap the arrow again to return to Settings.
- Tap the menu icon to navigate to another area in the app.
The Blackboard app is not affiliated with or otherwise sponsored by Dropbox, Inc.
© 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google Drive™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
OneDrive® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.