List files to download
Create a file library to build collections of files that generally have the same topic or theme. For example, you can use this app to create and organize classroom resources such as reading materials, class handouts, class conduct, etc. Place the file library on your main course page for easy access to the information.
Using the classic page experience? Check out the More about this app section to add content.
Add the File Library app
Drag the Files app onto your page.
Select the purple arrow to expand the panel, giving you more room to work!
- Type the File Title.
- Browse for the Uploaded File and type the Description.
- Type optional Start and End Display Dates.
- Select your Viewers and type Tags for your file.
- Select Activate on my page to display the file on your page.
- Select Save.
- Select Options.
- Type a title in the App Name text box.
- Type the Description, and select Show the app name on my page.
- Choose the Display Settings for the number of posts to list. Select Display all active app records or Display a specific number of active app records and set the Record Limit.
App social settings
If you have Social Media Framework, you may be able to add one or all of these social media elements to your apps in the App Options. Whether you can add a particular element depends on which settings and elements your Site Administrator has enabled. Site Administrators may enable RSS feeds regardless of whether or not you have Social Media Framework.
- Visitor Commenting allows visitors to comment on your app.
- Visitor Rating allows visitors to rate your app.
- RSS Feeds allows visitors to subscribe to Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds for your app.
- Community Editing allows visitors to your website to contribute to your app.