Your school needs to enable mobile device access.
Type your school name in the app to check if your school has enabled mobile device access.
You need a Blackboard Learn account at your school.
You'll log in to the app with the same username and password provided by your school.
Your device needs one of these operating systems to run the Blackboard app.
Use these steps to download and install the Blackboard app.
- From your device, access the appropriate online store.
Download on your iPhone® or iPod touch® Download on your Android™ device
- If necessary, search for Blackboard.
- Install the Blackboard app on your mobile device.
- Open the Blackboard app and search for the full name of your school. If you're unable to find your school, try modifying your search. If your school is part of a larger institution or district, try searching for that name instead. If you still can’t find your school, contact your school’s IT help desk.
- Log in with your Blackboard Learn username and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.
Join Collaborate sessions
You can launch Blackboard Collaborate Ultra sessions from the Blackboard app if a link is provided within a course. You're directed to a web browser to join the session.
Explore the app
Explore the app on your own or use the feature guide to see what's available.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
©2019 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google LLC