You can submit an assignment that requires qualitative peer review.
- From your course main page, find the name of the section where the assignment is. Ask your instructor if you don’t know the name of your section:
- Select the assignment to check up its settings. You'll see the assignment's due date, the grading rubric your teacher may use, the grading criteria, the number of peer reviews you need to complete as well as the peer review due date.
You will only have one attempt for your submission to guarantee originality in your responses.
You can’t start your peer review before you submit your own work, even if the peer review period has already started.
You can’t start your peer review if there are not enough submissions to review or if the peer review period has not started yet.
You can submit your assignment and peer reviews after their due dates but they'll be marked late. You will remain part of the process but you may not get the minimum peer reviews for yourself.
- Select View Assessment. You can start working on your assignment and upload attachments and other files to it. Select Submit when you complete your assignment or Save and Close if you want to submit it later.
- Submit your assignment. You'll need to confirm your submission before it's final.
- After your submission, you can either select View submission to revisit your work, or Start peer review if there are reviews available for you. The Peer Review option will remain inactive until reviews are available for you to check.
- Select Start peer reviews when the corresponding button is active and there are assignments to start.
- Write your feedback for your classmate in the left area of the screen. You can either Save your comments or complete the feedback and Submit it. To help you in the process you have the assignment description, and below, your classmates' submissions. At this stage, you won’t see your classmate’s name unless your instructor has told you to include it within the assignment content.
After you submit the feedback you can move on to review the next peer assigned to you, using the carousel arrows at the top of the page.
- You can interrupt your process or save your feedback without submitting it, and come back later to continue your work.
- As you advance in the process, you'll be able to see the status of your submissions and go back to the ones that need completion.
When you finish all your peer reviews you'll be able to see your own submission and the feedback you gave, but you won't be able to edit it.
- You’ll see updates and the different contents in your assignment submission as you give and receive feedback.
If you submit your assignment or peer reviews late, you can still be part of the process with some restrictions, for instance, not completing the minimum peer reviews for your assignment or causing one or more of your fellow classmates to miss at least one peer review.