If you see something, say something.
Your district or school can include the Tip Line feature for the mobile app. If available, you can add complimentary messages, notify staff about possible bullying issues, or comment on any other situations.
Depending on your district, many times you can send the tips anonymously.
Send your tip
- From the app, select Tip Line.
- Type your message.
- Take a photo or insert an existing photo. (Optional.)
- Select the message Category.
- Select the specific School.
- Depending on the school, you may send an Anonymous tip, or you can type your name.
- Include the Location of the incident, if needed.
- Select Submit.