You can enroll in TDM courses if you have created a TDM account and signed in. There are two types of courses, free and premium. There is no cost for free courses; premium courses have a cost associated with them. You pay for premium courses through a payment gateway set up by your institution that directs you to an online payment service provider. You will pay for the course, then be redirected back to TDM.
- Select Sign in on any TDM screen.
- Enter your email and password to sign in.
- Select the free course in which you want to enroll.
- Select Enroll Now on the course details peek panel.
- Select Enroll in the enrollment confirmation dialog.
You are now enrolled in the course. You can select Open Course to enter your course. You can also visit the dashboard to access your course.
- Select the course in which you want to enroll.
- Select Buy Now on the course details peek panel.
- Select the payment provider you want to use on the Payment Gateway panel and select Purchase.
- The payment service provider interface will open in a new tab.
If a new tab does not open, a popup blocker may be preventing the web application from opening a new page. Please look for an alert in your browser address bar and follow the instructions to allow pop-up windows from this website.
- Follow the steps to pay for your course through the payment service provider. When you have finished, you will see a message to close the window to continue the transaction process.
You are now enrolled in the course. You can select Open Course when you return to the TDM interface or visit the dashboard to access your course.