- Show or hide: Students can't see a test until you choose to show it. On the Course Content page, students can see when the test is set to be available. You can set up conditional availability rules to make the test available based on date, time, and a student's performance on other course content.
- Test settings: Select the Open Test Settings icon to provide the test's details and information.
- Due dates: Due dates appear on the calendar and in the activity stream. Late submissions appear with a Late label in the course gradebook.
- Class conversations: You can allow conversations within a test, and anyone can contribute.
- Grading schema: From the Grade using menu, select an existing grading schema such as Points. A test's score consists of the sum total of all the questions' points. You can change the grading schema at any time.
- Goals and standards: You can align a test to one or multiple goals.
- Optional description: The description appears with the test title on the Course Content page.
You can create tests alongside your other content. When you create a test, a gradebook item is created automatically.
On the Course Content page, select the plus sign wherever you want to add a test. In the menu, select Create to open the Create Item panel and select Test. The New Test page opens.
You can also expand or create a folder or learning module and add a test.