Blackboard Ally is fully committed to ensuring all products and services we deliver are both usable and accessible to all users regardless of age, ability, or situation. In keeping with our strong tradition of leadership around accessibility, our products are designed and developed in accordance with the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA as well as the Section 508 standards in the United States. A third party conducts regular audits of our software to ensure quality expectations are being met and maintained.
All documents are available in English only.
On the course content page, just after the document link, you will find an Alternative Formats link. When selected, this link opens the Download alternative formats dialog with the following options:
- Tagged PDF – downloads to computer
- HTML – opens in a new window
- ePub – downloads to computer
- Electronic braille– downloads to computer
- Audio – downloads to computer
- Translated version– downloads to computer