Several different types of modules can be created from the Administrator Panel. After you create a module, you can choose to display them on the My Institution tab or any other tab that accepts modules. You must have a system role with the Add/Edit trusted content with scripts privilege to add scripts to community modules.
Create a module
- Plan the module. Decide the type of module to create, what content to include, which roles should have access to the module, and who will manage the module content.
- On the Administrator Panel, under Communities, select Tabs and Modules.
- Select Modules.
- Select Create Module.
- Complete the fields on the Module Properties page.
- Select Submit to save the new module.
- You're brought to another page for these module types:
- If you selected these module types, you'll control the content in another area of the Administrator Panel:
- Course Catalog
- Hot Links
- Hot Spots
- Organization Catalog