Tell them how to get there
Set your location details for a school, the location of a sporting event, or field destinations. Use the attachments feature to upload map images showing parking, in and out routes, and designate pick-up and drop-off locations.
Using the classic page experience? Check out the More about this app section to add content.
Drag the Directions app onto your page.
- Select New Map and type the Map Title.
- Type the Directions in the text box and the address.
- Select a Start Date and End Date to display the map.
- Select Activate on my page to display the map on your page.
- Select Save.
Want to attach a copy of the map? From the Attachments tab, upload the file.
- Select Options.
- Type the App Name to use as the title.
- Type the Description, and select Show the app name on my page.
- Choose the Display Settings for the number of posts to list. Select Display all active app records or Display a specific number of active app records and set the Record Limit.
App social settings
If you have Social Media Framework, you may be able to add one or all of these social media elements to your apps in the App Options. Whether you can add a particular element depends on which settings and elements your Site Administrator has enabled. Site Administrators may enable RSS feeds regardless of whether or not you have Social Media Framework.
- Visitor Commenting allows visitors to comment on your app.
- Visitor Rating allows visitors to rate your app.
- RSS Feeds allows visitors to subscribe to Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds for your app.
- Community Editing allows visitors to your website to contribute to your app.