Suggest books to read
Use the Book List app to create a list of books required for your class. You can use this to outline a list of required reading for your course, provide examples of additional reading materials, or outline a list of books for book reports. You can also use the Book List app to highlight different reading comprehension level books.
Using the classic page experience? Check out the More about this app section to add content.
Drag the Book List app onto your page.
Items marked with a red asterisk are required
Select the purple arrow to expand the panel, giving you more room to work!
- Type the general information, including the Book Title, Author, Year Published, and Description.
- Add the Classification and the Code (optional).
- If you have a Cover Image of the book, upload the Image and type the Height, Width, and Image Alt Text.
You can also set how long to display the book in the list by setting a Start and End time under Display Dates.
Select Save when finished.
The Activate on my page is automatically selected to include your book list information. You can clear this option if you are not ready to display the content yet.
- Select Options.
- Type the App Name to use as the title.
- Type the Description, and select Show the app name on my page.
- Choose the Display Settings for the number of books to list. Select Display all active app records or Display a specific number of active app records and set the Record Limit.
App social settings
If you have Social Media Framework, you may be able to add one or all of these social media elements to your apps in the App Options. Whether you can add a particular element depends on which settings and elements your Site Administrator has enabled. Site Administrators may enable RSS feeds regardless of whether or not you have Social Media Framework.
- Visitor Commenting allows visitors to comment on your app.
- Visitor Rating allows visitors to rate your app.
- RSS Feeds allows visitors to subscribe to Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds for your app.
- Community Editing allows visitors to your website to contribute to your app.