Explore the Tools panel
These tools may appear on the Tools panel on the My Institution tab:
- Announcements: Displays announcements for all your courses and from your institution. Announcements communicate important, time-sensitive information.
- Calendar: Displays course events that you've added. You can also add private, personal events.
- Tasks: Keep track of the course tasks you've added. You can also add personal tasks.
- My Grades: Lists grades for all courses for the student role.
- Send Email: Send email messages to course members' external email addresses.
- User Directory: Lists users within Blackboard Learn. Users only appear if they indicate that they want to be included on the Set Privacy Options page.
- Address Book: Store contact information. The address book is empty until you create contacts. You must create a profile for anyone you want to add to your address book even if the contact is a Blackboard Learn user.
- Personal Information: Access and edit your personal information that appears to other users. You can also change your password, set your privacy options, and personalize your settings.
- Goals: If enabled by your institution, you can access the Goal Performance Dashboard from the Tools panel.