The directory is right at your fingertips!
The Directory feature from the Blackboard Communications HQ app allows you to search for a specific user. Administrators can also use this feature to update the district or school recordings.
Search the directory
- Select the Directory icon.
The schools listed on this page strictly show organization information.
- To find Schools, Staff, Parents, or Students, select the specific buttons at the top of the directory.
- Use the Search bar to search for individuals.
Update the school name recording
In the Apple iOS only - district and school administrators can now record school names.
- Select the Directory option and then select the school.
- Select the Setting icon in the right corner to access the recordings.
- You can select to Play, Delete, or Re-record the school message.
- Select Done when finished.