To begin the SAML authentication setup:
- Extract the public key from your Azure certificate. View instructions.
- Set up SAML single sign-on in Azure. View instructions.
After completing the above steps, begin the SAML setup in your account.
- Navigate to Site Manager. Go to Configure > System Settings, then select the Integration tab.
- Navigate to the Sign-in Providers section, then select SAML.
- Enter the authentication URL.
- Enter the public key. Your public key will be a large numerical value that encrypts the data. View instructions to extract the public key.
- Select Validate Key to verify the expiration date of your public key.
- Next, enter a new public key and validate it to ensure the continuity of SAML service once your public key expires. Update a new public key 14 days before the public key expires.
- Select Save.
- Now, sign out of your account and then sign back in using SAML.