Cette page est disponible en anglais uniquement.
With Blackboard's revolutionary approach to K-12 learning, Edline keeps students engaged through innovative tools and resources. Blackboard is pleased to welcome you to the Edline site for your school district, designed to keep teachers, students, parents, and the educational community informed about events occurring in your district and schools.
What type of help are you looking for?
Why choose Edline?
- One Website for All Your Needs - There's no need to host both a public and private website for your schools anymore! With Edline, you can maintain one website for all your marketing and academic needs. Easily mark content you want available to public guests, while keeping your student and teacher data private and secure. Cut your costs on website maintenance by eliminating the need for a separate intranet site with Edline.
- Safe and Secure - Edline provides state-of-the-art security, protecting the private information of students, parents, teachers, and school administrators.
- Any Time, Anywhere - Edline is your school's website, not just a management tool. You can access the information you need any time, anywhere.
- More Than Just Grades - Grades are just one of the 360° view of school life Edline offers. From the classroom, to the sports field, to the cafeteria, to the library, Edline provides a simple, single point of access to all of the key information students and parents need - homework, attendance, progress reports, activity schedules, athletic scores, lunch menus, school news, grades and much more.
- Go Paperless, Go Green - Edline can save schools thousands of dollars in printing costs by utilizing standard features, such as the interactive calendar, online news feature, and by providing the ability to post documents for your users to download.
- Get the Word Out - Districts and schools can send automatic messages to students, families, and the entire learning community.
- Save Time - School administrators and teachers can quickly copy materials from previous semesters or school years to update their current curriculum. Students and parents can access the personalized Combined Calendar to view all upcoming activities such as tests, assignments, sporting events, and other activities to better manage their time.