Reporting Framework v2 is a Blackboard Learn Extension that works as a data reporting tool. The extension provides the ability for administrators to configure reports for use by Learn users or schedule reports for delivery to other storage systems.
The Reporting Framework v2 Extension allows you to
- enhance your LMS instance with access to all data collected from faculty and learner engagement in Blackboard Learn.
- extract data from Blackboard Learn through reports that can be emailed or made available to selected users.
- subscribe to standard reports.
- create custom reports against raw Learn data.
- create custom reports against other data sources like Anthology Illuminate.
- schedule and deliver reports based on parameters established by your institution.