Blackboard has partnered with McGraw-Hill Education to provide seamless access for instructors and students to McGraw-Hill digital content directly in their Blackboard Learn courses, making course delivery easier and more convenient, saving time, and creating an even better course experience for instructors and students.
This integration works with Blackboard Learn Release 9.1 SP 4 and later, and Blackboard Learn SaaS in both Original and Ultra Course Views.
Features and benefits
- Seamless access: Single sign-on provides instructors and students with the convenience of one login for all course resources.
- One gradebook, automatically updated: Grades for all McGraw-Hill Connect assignments automatically post to the Blackboard Learn Grade Center, giving instructors and students one destination to monitor class performance.
- Direct content links: Deep linking functionality allows instructors to link to the McGraw-Hill Connect content that matches their specific course needs, ensuring students have easy access to the right learning resources at the right time.
- Familiar workflows: Access to McGraw-Hill Connect content within the course content area makes it easy for instructors to find and adopt content within your native Blackboard Learn workflow.
- Student data privacy: Student information remains secure through full compliance with student privacy standards, such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Integrated McGraw-Hill Education products
- McGraw-Hill Connect
- MH Campus
- SimNet for Office 2016
The McGraw-Hill Connect Building Block is bundled with Blackboard Learn, but you must enable and configure it for your institution before it can be used. After the Building Block has been configured, instructors can add McGraw-Hill content to their Blackboard Learn courses through the Content Market under the Partner Content menu in any course content area.
Files, release notes, and admin guides are available on Behind the Blackboard.
To learn how to make the tool available, visit the Manage Tools topic in this section.
More on how instructors use the McGraw-Hill Education integration