Your instructor controls which tools are available.
These tools may appear on the Tools panel on the My Institution tab:
- Announcements: Displays announcements for courses you're enrolled in and from your institution. Announcements communicate important, time-sensitive information.
- Calendar: Displays events that your instructors have added. You can also post private, personal events.
- Tasks: Keep track of work with tasks your instructors have added. You can also add personal tasks.
- My Grades: Displays the status of gradable items such as tests, assignments, journal and blog entries, and discussion board posts. When you access your My Grades page from the Tools panel, you see grades for all the courses you're enrolled in.
- Send Email: A list of all the courses you're enrolled in appears. Send email messages to other course members' external email addresses.
- User Directory: Lists users within Blackboard Learn. Users only appear if they indicate that they want to be included on the Set Privacy Options page.
- Address Book: Store contact information in the address book. The address book is empty until you create contacts. You must create a profile for anyone you want to add to your address book even if the contact is a Blackboard Learn user.
- Personal Information: Access and edit your personal information that appears to other users. You can also change your password, set your privacy options, and personalize your settings.
- Goals: If enabled by your institution, you can access the Goal Performance Dashboard from the Tools panel.