Join a Session
- Open the session link from the meeting coordinator.
- Verify that that the Blackboard Collaborate page is open. The name of the meeting is in a heading that starts with the word Joining.
If you are on a laptop that can be used as a tablet, you'll be asked how you want to join the session. Spacebar or select Join from a browser button to continue.
- Go to the Type your name to join the session as a guest field and enter your name.
- Press Enter key or use the Join Session button to join the meeting
- Verify that the meeting page is available. The name of the page matches the name of the meeting on the Blackboard Collaborate page.