Let them like it
With the Facebook-like app, you can allow a visitor to like something on your page in a similar way as they like a Facebook post. It's published on the visitor’s Facebook feed, increasing visibility and offering a secondary platform for public views. Think of this as a way to share information with your parents and the community without having to be connected to them on social media.
How it looks on your site
How it looks in Facebook activity feed
Using the classic page experience? Check out the More about this app section to add content.
Drag the Facebook-like app onto your page.
Select the purple arrow to expand the panel, giving you more room to work!
- Add the app to allow visitors to like your page and display the page on their Facebook pages.
- Select Display Facebook photos of the users who have liked my page to enable this option.
- Select Save.
- Select Options.
- Type the App Name to use as the title.
- Type the Description, and select Show the app name on my page.
- Choose the Display Settings for the number of posts to list. Select Display all active app records or Display a specific number of active app records and set the Record Limit.
Want to share your content with another group or user? From the Sharing tab, you can choose groups to share your content.
Facebook like user guide
For classic page experience: