Session Attendance Report
On this page
The Session attendance report provides an overview of when participants joined and left sessions. It also gives you an idea of how long participants were present in the session on average.
If you sessions are used more than once, there is a report for each time it was used.
Select View report to see the full report. See when each participant joined and left the session. With this knowledge, check in with individual participants to see if they were having any technical issues or need a quick review of what was presented and discussed.
View session attendance reports
Managers can view attendance reports for all sessions on their instance.
Moderators can view reports for their own sessions. To learn more, see Session attendance report for moderators.
- Select Reports to view the list of recent reports.
- Find the report you want to view and select View Report.
Create a printable version of the full report.
- Find the report you want to print and select View report.
- Select Printable.
- Print the page.
The printable version of the report includes all participants for the date range selected. If you filter your report by user and select Printable, the printable version shows all users. Not just the one searched for.
Use the search and filters to find the report you are looking for.
- By date range: From the Reports page, select Recent Reports or Reports In A Range from the Filter by menu. By default, recent reports from the last 30 days appear.
- By session name: From the Reports page, select Search Reports. Type the name of the session you are looking for.
Want to view a specific attendee? Open a report and select Search Report. Type the name of the attendee you are looking for.
The Session ID in the report is a unique session identifier. It includes information Blackboard support can use to troubleshoot issues with the session.
- Submit a case on Behind the Blackboard (available in English only)
- Describe your issue in detail. The more detail the better.
- Include these details in the description.
- Session identifier
- Session name
- Start and end date and times