Need a redo?
You can resend any messages that were not deliverable at the original time it was sent. View the list of recipients and resend only to those that did not receive the message.
Resend undelivered messages
- Access the Message Tracking report and set your parameters.
- Select the message that has delivery issues.
- Select the issue listed that you can correct.
For example, if a recipient's phone number was invalid and you have the correct number for a text message, select that issue.
- After you correct the issue, select the Recipient.
You can select the Recipient link to access the user's account information and update the data.
- Select Send Message to resend the message.
Still can't get through?
You can send messages by printing the message and handing to or mailing to parents, staff, or students.