Reset your Blackboard Data's password
- Go to your Snowflake reader account UI and select the Log in using Auth0 button. Alternatively, sign in with your Blackboard Data account.
- Select your SaaS hosting Region.
- From the Blackboard Data Account login page, select the Don’t remember your password? link.
- Fill out the email field with the user email with a Blackboard Data account already provisioned. Your account should already be created and activated by Blackboard Provisioning for this process to work.
- After you check the email is entered correctly, select SEND EMAIL.
- A confirmation message appears on the page.
- Check your inbox for an email from Blackboard Data .
If you can’t find the email, check your spam or junk folder in case the email was mistakenly marked as spam.
- In the email, select CONFIRM. The Change Password page appears.
- From the Change Password page, set your new password. After you enter and confirm your new password, you'll see a message confirming the password is changed.
- Go back to your Snowflake reader account UI, or Blackboard Data Account sign in on the Blackboard Data UI, and log in.