Won't generate feedback or guidance
There are several reasons guidance or feedback may not generate for your original or updated file. These are a few:
- Unsupported file type
- Unsupported features in the tool or application used to create content
- File size
Supported file types
What content does Ally check?
Currently, Ally checks files in these formats:
- PDF files
- Microsoft® Word files
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® files
- OpenOffice/LibreOffice files
- Uploaded HTML files
- Image files (JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF)
- WYSIWYG/VTBE content
- YouTubeTM videos embedded in WYSIWYG/VTBE content
Ally doesn’t enforce a file size limit. There may be cases where the algorithm fails to generate alternative formats for certain large files.
- Keep the original content to fewer than 100 pages to generate an OCR format.
- Limit content to 100,000 characters for the audio format.
- Limit content to 30,000 characters for the translated format.