Filter the list of features to learn more.
Follow this page to get email updates when we publish new functional testing notes
Blackboard commits to delivering product experiences that meet the global accessibility standards. As part of this commitment, Blackboard includes functional testing in our accessibility audit. Functional tests consists of screen reader users attempting tasks using mainly JAWS. They test new functionality that is available and common tasks. For example, creating an assignment as an instructor or taking a test as a student. These functional tests give Blackboard feedback on where our applications could use improvement. Blackboard uses this feedback to prioritize fixing accessibility issues.
The following is what we tested.
Ally Administrator Features Tested in 2022
- Institutional Report Overview tab
- Institutional Report Issue Description section
- Institutional Report Courses Tab
- Institutional Report Directory tab
- Institutional Report Directory sub-list
- Institutional Report Usage report
- Ally Configuration – Administration Tools, Courses tab
- Ally Configuration – Administration Tools, Help Settings tab
- Ally Configuration – Administration Tools, Features tab
Institutional Report Overview tab