Community Engagement 10.39
Release 10.39 available 31 Oct and 3 Nov 2022
The 10.39 release includes updated features and resolved issues.
Email communications for account set up
- Admins can configure to send a welcome email to users after account creation with a link to secure their account with a password.
- Admins can also schedule automated messages to beckon users who've never logged into their account.
Custom automated messages
- In custom automated messages, we'll show the option to 'deliver to parents of students' also available to select in the recipient list when users have selected 'Student ID' only.
We have resolved the following issues in this release:
- We've fixed an error that showed the HTML tags in the code instead of the confirmation notification that appears to users after they verify their email address to receive alerts from a school.
- Users saw an empty warning header after uploading an unsupported file using the File option in Groups module. We've fixed this issue to show appropriate alerts when users upload unsupported file formats.
- We've fixed an issue where duplicate Instagram posts showed in the News/Activity stream.