The Advanced Google Calendar app allows you to display multiple Google Calendars in a single calendar app. The app gives to options to show and hide calendars, add calendars into two groups, and has a search feature that will search all selected calendars.
The Google Calendar being used needs to be a public calendar.
This app is a WCM custom app that must be downloaded to use.
Add the Advanced Google Calendar app
Drag the Advanced Google Calendar app onto your page.
Items marked with a red asterisk are required
- Add your Google API Key.
- Add your Default Google Calendar ID.
- Select or type a hex code for the Default Google Calendar Color.
- Choose if you want to show or hide the main calendar.
- Type the Main Calendars Group Name.
- Add Main Calendars and type the Calendar Name, Google Calendar ID, and Site Color.
- Choose if you want to show or hide other calendars.
- Add Other Calendars and type the Calendar Name, Google Calendar ID, and Site Color.
- Select Save.
Select the edit icon on the app to edit the app. Use the delete icon to remove the app from your page.