Blackboard has partnered with Copia Class to provide seamless access for instructors and students to Copia Class content directly in their Blackboard Learn courses, making course delivery easier and more convenient, saving time, and creating an even better course experience.
This integration works with Blackboard Learn 9.1 version October 2014 and later, and Blackboard Learn SaaS in both Original and Ultra Course Views.
Features and benefits
- Single Sign-on: With single sign-on, students are ready on their first day with easy access to Copia Class courses and library content directly from their Blackboard Learn course.
- Direct Links: Link to a Copia Class course or an assigned Copia Class eBook from within Blackboard Learn.
- Grade Sync: Flexible, on-demand grade synchronization capabilities allow instructors to share students’ cumulative Copia Class grades with the Blackboard Learn Gradebook.
- Familiar workflows: Access to Copia Class content within the course content area makes it easy for you to find and adopt content within your native Blackboard Learn or workflow.
- Student data privacy: Student information remains secure through full compliance with student privacy standards, such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
You can download and install the Partner Cloud Building Block, which includes the Copia Class integration, at no cost. After the Partner Cloud Building Block is installed and the Copia Class integration is configured, faculty can add Copia Class content to their Blackboard Learn courses through the Content Market under the Partner Content menu in any course content area. Release notes and the administrator guide are available on Behind the Blackboard.
The Blackboard Partner Cloud Building Block is bundled with Blackboard Learn SaaS deployments.
To learn how to make the tool available, visit the Manage Tools topic in this section.