You can manage building blocks in the Admin Panel > Building Blocks > Installed Tools.
- View Components: This page lists the components that make up the building block and its description, version number, vendor information, and default and available languages.
- Set Unavailable: This building block is registered and can execute code, but is not available to users.
- Set Available: This building block is available to users.
- Set Inactive: This building block is registered, but cannot execute any code, including configuration scripts.
- Set Active: This building block can now execute code.
- Settings: This option appears only if you can configure the building block.
Building block support
The SaaS deployment supports all pre-installed building blocks developed by Blackboard. Blackboard doesn't provide technical product support for pre-installed building blocks developed by other vendors or from the open source community. Support for those building blocks comes from the vendor or community.
If a particular building block isn't part of the pre-installed collection, contact your account executive. You can file a ticket on Behind the Blackboard and attach the .war file to get started with custom building block installation.