The Recording report provides administrators with data about their institution’s recordings. This data includes the recording name, a link to the recording, recording creation date and time, and the total duration of the recording.
Download the Recording report
The Recording report is available as a CSV download only. Only managers can download the Recording report.
iPhone and iPad users should have Microsoft Excel installed on their device to view the report properly.
- Log into the Scheduler as a manager, select Reports and Institution reports.
- Select Recording report.
- Choose the Date range for the report. The date range can't be longer than 6 months.
- Select View Report.
Recording CSV export column names
This report uses the UTC/GMT (00:00) time zone.
- RecordingCreated: Date and time (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM) when the recording was created
- SessionOwner: Name of the session owner
- SessionName: Name of the session
- SessionIdentifier: Session identifier number
- SessionInstanceIdentifier: Session instance identifier
- NumberOfUniqueAttendees: Number of unique attendees in the session that was recorded
- RecordingName: Name of the recording
- RecordingLink: Web link of the recording
- RecordingDuration: Length of the recording in hours, minutes and seconds (HH:MM:ss)
- HasLiveCaptions: Indicates if live captions were used in the live session that was recorded (true or false)
- HasUserCaptions: Indicates if captions were added to the recording (true or false)
- PlaybackCount: Number of times the recording was viewed
- LastPlaybackDate: Date the recording was last viewed
- DownloadCount: Number of times the recording was downloaded
- LastDownloadDate: Date the recording was last downloaded