Display school information
The School Directory app allows you to add and maintain information about each of your schools and the District site. You can include information like the school name, type, and contact information. You can even upload a picture of your school or mascot.
Add the School Directory app
Drag the Schools app onto your page.
Items marked with a red asterisk are required
- Select New School to add a new entry.
- Type the School Name and School Type.
- Type the Contact Information, including the required Address, City, State, and Zip Code and the optional school Website.
- Provide the school Details including an Image, the Principal and Other important or relevant school information.
- Select Activate on my page to display the information on your page.
- Select Save and New to add another school or Save and Exit to return to your page.
Import schools to the directory
If you have your school content available, you can save the information to a CSV file with the following required information:
- Type of school
- Select Import and search for the file to upload. Select Next.
- Select the required field mappings. Select Next.
- Review your import data and select Import.
School directory user guide