The Lightbox app allows users to add in records consisting of an icon or image, header text, and a description. When the icon is clicked a light box overlay appears on screen and displays the content placed inside the content editor. The records wrap where necessary and the images align above the text.
This app is a WCM custom app that must be downloaded to use.
Add the Lightbox app
Drag the Lightbox app onto your page.
Items marked with a red asterisk are required
- Use the Library or Custom options for the Icon Image and Select Icon.
- Configure your Icon Image Color, Icon Image Dimensions, and if you want to Hide Icon Header Text.
- Type your Icon Header Text.
- Type your Icon Description Text.
- Type the Lightbox Content. This is the text that appears when the image is clicked on the site.
- Type any Tags for the icon.
- Set your Display Duration.
- Assign users or groups to view the record.
- Select Save.
Select the plus sign on the app to continue to add icons and images or edit the app to rearrange and add new icons. Use the delete icon to remove the app from your page.