Moodlerooms 3.2 Release
På den här sidan
We're delighted to announce that the next Moodlerooms release is July 6, 2017.
This release brief is your primary source of release information. It is a living document that includes high-level information about the new release components, links to key documentation and release notes, and links to access the recordings of our customer webinars.
This is a living document. Return often so you can get the most up-to-date information and resources throughout the release process.
We are excited about moving forward together with you! If you have any questions regarding the release process, please reach out to your client engagement team at email@example.com.
New release on non-production (sandbox) sites
- To improve the quality of the upgrade process and shorten the production upgrade window, non-production (sandbox) sites will be upgraded on Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 between 8 AM - 5 PM EDT.
New release on production sites
- North America, Central America, and South America excluding Brazil (Virginia, USA datacenter): Clients will be upgraded according to their time zone:
- Eastern, Amazon and Newfoundland-Labrador time zones: July 6th at 12:30 AM - 6:30 AM EST
- Central time zone: July 6th at 12:30 AM - 6:30 AM CST
- Mountain and Pacific time zones: July 6th at 12:30 AM - 6:30 AM PST
- South America (São Paulo, Brazil data center): July 6th at 12:30 AM - 6:30 AM BRST
- EMEA (Amsterdam, Netherlands data center): July 6th at 12:30 AM - 6:30 AM CET
- APAC excluding Australia and New Zealand (Singapore datacenter): July 6th at 12:30 AM - 6:30 AM SGT
- Australia and New Zealand (Sydney, Australia datacenter): July 6th at 12:30 AM - 6:30 AM AEDT
In this release, we focused on the following.
- Upgrade to Moodle Core 3.2.3
- Boost Theme
- New Media Players
- LTI 2 Compliance
- Improved Messaging and Alerts
- Course End Dates
- Forum Locking
- Assignment Overrides
- Mahara 16.10 Upgrade
- Mahara Mobile
- New media file formats
- Updates on content elements
- Administrative updates
- Ally Integration
- Learner experience
- Instructor experience
- Administrator experience
- Intelliboard 4.7
- Competencies Dashboard
- New reports
- New Activity Data Web Services
- Rebranding of Joule
To help you prepare for the release, we will be hosting a series of “Territory Moots” (webinars) over the next few weeks. Invites to the Moots led by your immediate client engagement manager have already been sent out. However, if you would like to attend another Moot that offers better availability, please feel free to do so. Please access one of the Moots in the following links shortly before the time zone specified to attend the session. To help convert these times specified to your local time zone, please use this time converter. If you have any questions or need help, please reach out to your client engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statements regarding our product development initiatives, including new products and future product upgrades, updates or enhancements represent our current intentions, but may be modified, delayed or abandoned without prior notice and there is no assurance that such offering, upgrades, updates or functionality will become available unless and until they have been made generally available to our customers.