Here's everything you need to know about the Blackboard Open LMS 3.2 Maintenance Pack 1 release.
Release to Production 10 August 2017. The release time depends on your location and time zone:
- North America, Central America, South America (Virginia, USA data center): Clients will be upgraded according to their time zone:
- Eastern, Amazon and Newfoundland-Labrador Time zones: August 10th at 3 am - 5 am EDT
- Central Time zone: August 10th at 3 am - 5 am CDT
- Mountain and Pacific Time zones: August 10th at 3 am - 5 am PDT
- South America (Sao Paulo, Brazil data center): August 10th at 3 am - 5 am BRT
- EMEA (Amsterdam, NL data center): August 10th at 3 am - 5 am CEST
- APAC excluding Australia and New Zealand (Singapore data center): August 10th at 3 am - 5 am SGT
- Australia and New Zealand (Sydney, AU data center): August 10th at 3 am - 5 am AEST
Downtime will be required for your production AND non-production sites during this window.
Non-Production Sites Upgrade Schedule
To improve the quality of the upgrade process and shorten the production upgrade window, non-production (sandbox) sites will be upgraded on Thursday, August 3, 2017, between 8 am - 6 pm EDT.
Plugin reviews and updates
Updates to plugins you currently use will be made available on your site automatically; you do not need to request updates. Plugins you do not use will not be available automatically and you will need to request access to them by submitting a support ticket.
- Collapsed Topic v 188.8.131.52 (2016110102)
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
- General Improvement
- Fixed the end range default value used in Scale Grading Messaging.
- Fixed a problem with emails not sending for the discussions report.
- Improved Offsite Automated Backups.
- Fixed a problem with Sharing Cart Block copying Activities and Resources.
- Lowered the amount of memory used when exporting large logs in Conduit.
- Made version information available via webservice.
- Added Ally support glossary.
- Fixed duplicate Ally icons appearing for Lessons previews.
- Added Lessons support.
- Fixed endless spinner on profile page.
- Fixed the table of contents page in the Book module.
- Removed extra white space from the footer.
- Began using Moodle core .less compiler for CSS.
- Fixed extra grey border on certain competencies.
- Removed the empty box on the login page.
- Fixed an issue with the full-width CSS class.
- Added LinkedIn social media links support to the footer.
- Removed extra spacing surrounding recent activity dates.
- Fixed an issue with responsive video resizing.
- Updated the course footer to add contact links and improve the layout of recent activity.
- Fixed an issue with large help icons.
- Added progress and grade information to the course dashboard for students.
- Fixed a problem with Open Grader panes not showing in the background when the PDF editor was launched.