In this section we will:
- Gather the information needed to transfer the listing
- Submit the information to the Mobile App Team via Google form
- Accept the transfer in Apple
Gather the information needed to transfer the listing
- Google Play Console Email
This is the Gmail account email that was used to sign up for Google Play Console.
- Google Play Registration Transaction ID
- Google Play Console Developer Name
- Apple ID
This is the Apple ID used to enroll in the Apple Developer program. It is typically an email address, but not always.
- Developer Program Team ID
- Bb Comms Domain
Submit the information to the Mobile App Team via Google form
- Access the Google form here and fill it out using the information you gathered in the previous step.
- The form will be sent to the Mobile App Team. They will process the transfer request within 3 business days.
If there are issues with the information or the transfer you will be contacted.
- At this point your work is complete. You will receive an email from the Mobile App Team when the transfer has been processed. At that point you will need to accept the transfer in Apple (Google’s is automatically accepted).
This is a stopping point. Resume when you are notified that the transfer has been processed.
Accept the transfer in Apple
- Go to App Store Connect.
- Select Agreement, Tax and Banking.
- Select Review in the Contracts In Process section
- Use this information when filling out the acceptance form.
- Support URL: https://help.blackboard.com
- Marketing URL: https://www.blackboard.com
- App Review contact information: Blackboard Apps, 1 (800) 829-8107, [email protected].net
- App Store contact information: Use your own organization’s information
- Company Name: Use your own organization’s name
You have now completed the listing transfer and given Blackboard access. From here, the Mobile App Team at Blackboard will continue to manage your app listing and deliver new versions of the app to the stores. You will continue to maintain the accounts, ensuring they are in good standing with both Apple and Google. This mainly consists of accepting the agreements that Apple and Google put out occasionally.
Should you have any questions or concerns or need help in any way as it relates to the app stores, please reach out to our support desk. The support representative will bring in an App Store Specialist from the Mobile App Team to assist.