Blackboard Data Reporting November 2022 Release
Continuous Delivery | Release to Production 22 November 2022
The November 2022 release of Blackboard Data Reporting includes the following improvements:
In Learning, the Engagement with Assessment tab in the Student Engagement report has been updated with the following enhancements:
- A donut chart is included showing the proportion of submissions that were on time, late, overdue or upcoming for better visualization.
- A new stacked bar chart is included to compare submission status by Institutional Hierarchy Node.
- New table that shows student engagement with assessment in each of the children of the Institutional Hierarchy Node.
- An additional table is included that shows the level of student engagement with assessment in each Course.
- New table that shows the level of engagement of each student.
- Filter to include or exclude enrollments that are not “available” in courses or with no activity after a given number of days.
- New filter to choose between all assessments or only those contributing to the Total grade.
Additionally, Blackboard Data Reporting is now localized to four additional languages: Italian, Polish, Traditional Chinese and German.