Looking for more information about the Jones & Bartlett Learning Partner Cloud integration? Go to the Jones & Bartlett overview page.
Jones & Bartlett Learning Partner Cloud Integration
- Date Released: March 5, 2015
- Minimum Learn Version: Blackboard Learn 9.1 Service Pack 12 and higher
Jones & Bartlett Learning (JBL) develops educational programs and services that improve learning outcomes and enhance student achievement. JBL does this by combining authoritative content written by respected authors with innovative, proven, and engaging technology applications that meet the diverse needs of today's instructors, students, and professionals.
Now you can integrate the JBL Navigate 2 platform with your Learn instance, providing the following features:
- Pairing between a Blackboard Learn course and a Navigate 2.0 course.
- Account pairing for your users between systems.
- Instructors can add links to the related Navigate 2.0 course from within their Blackboard Learn course.
- Students will see their grades updated in the Blackboard Learn course as they complete assignments in the Navigate 2.0 course.
The default state is on.
Disabling or Removing the Building Block
Instructors and students will no longer be able to access Jones & Bartlett Learning from their courses.
- Instructors can add links to courses.
- Students can see and use the linked material for study.
To learn more, see Roles and Privileges.
- Cloud Services
- Partner Cloud Building Block version 888 released in December 2014 is recommended
- The Blackboard Learn environment must be reachable by the external Cloud Services, through any firewall or security software. To learn more, see Cloud Management.
To learn about Known Issues in the Jones & Bartlett Learning Partner Cloud Integration, see the Known Issues page.