Op deze pagina
Deze pagina is alleen beschikbaar in het Engels.
The LiveLink tool allows your district/school to transfer information from your Student Information System (SIS) to your Edline website, and/or any Edline based gradebooks - GradeQuick Web, including My Gradebooks, or Easy Grade Pro Web. LiveLink works with many different SIS tools available, and Blackboard customized the documentation for your specific SIS integration.
LiveLink Web Version 3.4
LiveLink Version 3.4 is a desktop application that automatically updates when new features become available.
Before beginning the installation, determine where you want to install LiveLink. LiveLink must run from the computer where it was installed. The computer where LiveLink is running should have access to read the input files from your Student Information System (SIS) and to read grade and attendance files downloaded from the web. You may want to send the SIS files directly to this computer.
- This computer can be either a workstation or a server.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server, and Windows 2008 Server. Cannot be run on a Novell Netware server.
- Minimum 512 MB RAM.
- Minimum processor speed 1 GHz.
- LiveLink Web can be run on a Windows workstation that is a client on a Novell Netware network (though not the server), however processes must be run manually and cannot be scheduled.
- Make sure that you are logged into the computer as a local administrator.
- Download LiveLink Web.
- Save llweb3.exe to your desktop.
- Double-click llweb3.exe to begin the installation.
If you do not have the Microsoft .NET Framework on your computer, this will be installed first.
- Once the .NET installation is complete, the LiveLink Web installer will automatically continue.
In some cases, you will be asked to reboot your computer after the .NET installation. In this case, the LiveLink Web installation will continue automatically after the reboot.
Running LiveLink Web for the First Time
After the installation is complete, you can launch LiveLink Web from the shortcut on your desktop. You will be prompted to enter your Edline screen name and password. This is your special Edline LiveLink screen name and password that is used ONLY when you run LiveLink,NOT the personal screen name and password that you use to log in to Edline in your browser. When you run LiveLink, make sure to set or check your school data paths before attempting any uploads or downloads with Edline.
For instructions on the setup and use of LiveLink Web, see the LiveLink manual. Documentation has been customized for your specific Student Information Systems (SIS).
- For LiveLink Interface (Updated documentation for standard LiveLink customers):
- For Districts/Schools that Upload Edline Files Using Former Generic Tool:
- For PowerSchool SIS Districts and Schools:
- For Eagle_Aeries SIS Districts and Schools:
- For Blackbaud SIS Districts and Schools:
- For MMS SIS Districts and Schools:
- For EagleSISTool SIS Districts and Schools:
- For Blackbaud_Enhanced SIS Districts and Schools: