You can set enrollments to either Manual Enrollments or Conduit.
- Manual enrollment allows instructors to enroll users through the Assign users link in the course administration panel.
- Conduit plugin enrolls users into courses using web services or batch files from a student information or registration system.
Manage course enrollment plugins
Steps: Administration > Site administration Plugins > Enrollments > Manage enroll plugins
- From Site administration select Plugins, Enrollments, and Manage enroll plugins.
- Review the existing enrollment plugin modules (either Manual or Conduit)
- Select the eye icon to enable it and select Settings to configure the plugin.