Here's everything you need to know about the Blackboard Open LMS 3.2 Maintenance Pack 2 release.
Release to Production 12 October 2017. The release time depends on your location and time zone:
- North America, Central America, South America (Virginia, USA datacenter): Clients will be upgraded according to their time zone:
- Eastern time zone: Thursday, October 12, 2017, 12:30 AM - 2:30 AM EDT
- Central time zone: Thursday, October 12, 2017, 12:30 AM - 2:30 AM CDT
- Mountain and Pacific time zones: Thursday, October 12, 2017, 12:30 AM - 2:30 AM PDT
- South America (Sao Paulo, Brazil datacenter): Thursday, October 12, 2017, 12:30 AM - 2:30 AM BRT
- EMEA (Amsterdam, NL datacenter): Thursday, October 12, 2017 12:30 AM - 2:30 AM CEST
- APAC excluding Australia and New Zealand (Singapore datacenter): Thursday, October 12, 2017, 2017, 12:30 AM - 2:30 AM SGT
- Australia and New Zealand (Sydney, AU datacenter): Thursday, October 12, 2017, 12:30 AM - 2:30 AM AEDT
Downtime will be required for your production and non-production sites during this window.
Non-Production Sites Upgrade Schedule
To improve the quality of the upgrade process and shorten the production upgrade window, non-production (sandbox) sites will be upgraded on Thursday, October 5, 2017, between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Snap theme Cover Carousel
Plugin reviews and updates
Updates to plugins you currently use will be made available on your site automatically; you do not need to request updates. Plugins you do not use will not be available automatically and you will need to request access to them by submitting a support ticket.
- Removed Collaborate Voice Authoring Plugin
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Backport of File API updates from Moodle Core
- Fixed problem with collapsible media menus when using Atto Editor.
- Fixed Edit Link clipping when using collapsed topic format with the Boost Theme
- Fixed "Require passing grade" restriction for activities.
- Fixed a problem with activity meta data for students enrolled via multiple enrollment methods.
- Fixed a problem in Conduit for courses whose name only contained numeric characters.
- Fixed a problem with HTML displaying properly in Advanced Forums when using Atto Editor.
- Fixed a problem in which the Average Grade was not displaying on the Outcomes Report.
- Fixed date checker validation for PLD.
- Fixed a problem with portfolio export in Mahara.
- Fixed clickable area in IE11.
- Improved the file observer efficiency.
- Improved auto configuration settings.
- Fixed filter for fonts that have a space in the font name.
- Fixed Roboto font import.
- Fixed bold functionality in the editor.
- Fixed BB Dashboard and My Courses padding.
- Fixed large format Lesson Slideshow overlap.
- Improved efficiency of reset cache for Snap theme.
- Improved loading animations.
- Save changes button is now displayed in “adding new page” for page (or file) activity in Single activity course format.
- Fixed User Tour display location problems.
- Fixed Multi-language content tags on front page.
- Removed Print Book link when printing a book is disabled.
- Fixed a problem displaying a preview of TeX notation.
- Prevented help popup from rendering off screen.
- Updated default color schema.
- Restrict max video size on mobile devices.
- Fixed support of previous/ next arrows for right to left languages.
- Fixed date display in personal menu for collab sessions.