Blackboard Ally is fully committed to ensuring all products and services we deliver are both usable and accessible to all users regardless of age, ability, or situation. In keeping with our strong tradition of leadership around accessibility, our products are designed and developed in accordance with the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA as well as the Section 508 standards in the United States. A third party conducts regular audits of our software to ensure quality expectations are being met and maintained.
All documents are available in English only.
Navigate Alternative Formats
On the course content page, just after course content or a file link, you'll find an Alternative Formats or Download Alternative Formats link. When selected, this alternative formats link opens the Download alternative formats dialog with these options:
- Tagged PDF: Downloads to device
- HTML: Opens in a new browser window
- ePub: Downloads to device
- Electronic braille: Downloads to device
- Audio: Downloads to device
- BeeLine Reader: Opens in the browser window
- Translated version: Downloads to device