Monitor and improve course accessibility at your institution.
Blackboard Ally provides an institution-wide course content accessibility report that allows for deep insight and understanding into how the institution is performing and evolving from a course content accessibility point of view. This report helps track progress and can help highlight problem areas and identify initiatives that can further help improve accessibility at the institution.
Open the report
You can find the Ally institution report in your LMS.
- Blackboard Learn: On the administrator panel under Tools and Utilities, select Ally Report.
- Instructure Canvas: Select Admin in the global navigation. Select an account and select Ally.
- Moodle: From Site administration select Reports. Select Accessibility.
- Custom Login Page: If you have access through a custom login page, type the LTI key and secret for your institution.
- D2L BrightSpace: On the Homepage select More and select Ally Institutional Report.