You can subscribe to a directory to receive notifications when folders are added or edited, including changes to permission or metadata. You can only subscribe to folders where you have manage permissions.
To subscribe, select Notifications in the folder's menu. This page displays information on existing notifications, including subscriber, frequency, notification type, and expiration date. To delete a notification, select the check box and select Delete.
- On the Notifications page, select Create Notifications.
- Select the type of notification to receive: Folder Modification, Contents Accessed, and/or Comment Modification. You can select one or all of these types.
- Choose the notification frequency. Select Immediately to receive an email every time something changes within the folder. Select Daily to receive a daily digest email of the folder's changes.
- Set an expiration date for this notification by selecting Date Specified and using the month, day, and year fields.
- Select Submit when finished.