Blackboard and Wiley
Blackboard has partnered with Wiley to provide seamless access to WileyPLUS and WileyPLUS Learning Space digital content directly in your Blackboard Learn course, making delivering your course easier and more convenient, saving you time, and helping you create an even better course experience for your students.
This integration works with Blackboard Learn Release 9.1 SP 10 and later.
Features and benefits
- Seamless access: Single sign-on provides you and your students with the convenience of one login for all course resources.
- One gradebook, automatically updated: Grades for all WileyPLUS assignments and assessments automatically post to the Blackboard Learn Grade Center, giving you and your students one destination to monitor class performance.
- Direct content links: Direct linking functionality allows instructors to link to the Wiley content that matches their specific course needs, ensuring students have easy access to the right learning resources at the right time.
- Familiar workflows: Access to WileyPLUS content within the course content area makes it easy for you to find and adopt content within your native Blackboard Learn workflow.
- Student data privacy: Student information remains secure through full compliance with student privacy standards, such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Integrated Wiley products
- WileyPLUS: A research-based online environment for effective teaching and learning offering content and digital learning resources across multiple disciplines. WileyPLUS builds students' confidence because it takes the guesswork out of studying by providing a clear roadmap; what to do, how to do it, if they did it right.
- WileyPLUS Learning Space: A digital platform that motivates students to accelerate their learning independently and gives instructors efficient ways to diagnose early, facilitate engagement and measure outcomes in real-time, to maximize student success.
Your administrator can download and install the Partner Cloud Building Block, which includes the WileyPLUS integration, at no cost. After the Partner Cloud Building Block is installed and the WileyPLUS integration configured, you can add WileyPLUS content to your Blackboard Learn courses. In a content area, select Content Market from the Partner Content menu. Select Wiley from the menu of available publisher content.
The first time you attempt to add WileyPLUS content, you will be prompted to register or log in to your Wiley account to associate your WileyPLUS course with your Blackboard Learn course. Moving forward, this association will provide single sign-on for you and your students in the course, direct access to WileyPLUS content, and grade synchronization with the Blackboard Grade Center.
Get started with the Wiley integration
Access Wiley technical support
Have questions about your account, registration, or general faculty support? A member of the Wiley support team is available to help.
Contact Wiley technical support
Contact your Wiley representative
Need help finding the right course materials? Your WileyPLUS representative is available to help.