With True/False questions, students choose true or false in response to a statement question.
- Access a test, survey, or pool. From the Create Question menu, select True/False.
- Type the question in the form of a statement that students can answer with true or false.
- Select the correct answer: True or False. Answer options are limited to the words True and False.
- Optionally, type feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Select Submit and Create Another or Submit to add the question to the test.
True/False questions are graded automatically. If a test only has this type of question, the test scores are posted automatically for students to view.