Non hai l’app Blackboard? Vai alla Guida dell’app Blackboard.
You can launch Blackboard Collaborate Ultra sessions from the Blackboard app if a link is provided within a course. You're directed to a web browser to join the session.
Collaborate is supported on these devices and browsers:
- Android: Chrome browser
- iOS 11+: Safari browser
Collaborate Ultra is a synchronous web conferencing solution for high-quality virtual classes and meetings. Instructors can share files and video while interacting with the class. You don't have to install anything extra to join a session.
Collaborate with the Original experience isn't supported on mobile browsers.
If you don’t receive automatic app updates, please update now to ensure links to Collaborate sessions function as intended. Collaborate was updated in Blackboard app 4.3.3.
Join session from course
Collaborate Ultra sessions are listed within courses in the app. Access a course, tap Collaborate under Course Materials, and select a session.
- The Course Room is a default session in Collaborate Ultra. If your instructor disables this room, it will appear in the app as Locked.
- Tap an available session to launch it in your device's mobile browser. You'll join the session as a participant.
- Collaborate might ask you for permission to use your device's camera and microphone. Allow access to continue in the session.
- Sessions that aren't available to you right now appear in the list but you can't access them.
- Repeating sessions show each occurrence.
If you can, join your session early and get to know your way around.
Join session from link
You don't have to be enrolled in a course to join a Collaborate Ultra session. If your instructor provides you a link to the session, you're all set. Just access the link on your mobile device, tap it, and the session will launch in your mobile web browser.
View live and recorded Collaborate sessions
You can now join live Collaborate sessions by taping on Live sessions notification within the Ultra course view. You can also access all your recorded collaborate sessions within the Blackboard App. To view collaborate recordings:
- Tap Collaborate within the Ultra course view
- Tap on View recordings
Live sessions notification and access to recorded collaborate sessions are only available for Ultra courses and requires minimum Learn version 3900.12.0.
Blackboard Collaborate is a real-time video conferencing tool that includes these features and more.
- Add files
- Share applications
- Virtual whiteboard
- Breakout groups