This custom app is no longer supported and can't be downloaded.
Display and upload school supply lists
The school supply list app allows you to publish your supply list online in conjunction with releasing them at registration. You can publish this app over the summer to allow plenty of shopping time for parents and guardians. Select to display shopping buttons on your list to allow users to buy the items directly from the web.
Add the School Supply List app
Drag the School Supply List app onto your page.
Items marked with a red asterisk are required
- Select Upload Lists to digitize your list.
- Type your NCES School ID to look up your ID and select Search.
- Select your school from the drop down if it does not automatically display.
- Select Upload List.
- Search for your list and select Open.
- Set how many classrooms will access this list.
- Assign a List Manager.
- Select Done.
- Select Yes or No if you want to allow brand name items instead of generic items on your list.
Your list is ready for use within 24 hours.
Need help with your lists? Visit teacherlists.com
Add items to your list
- Use Select List(s) to choose a previously uploaded list.
- Select to search for your list by NCES ID or Zip Code.
- Select your list and choose Select List(s) when finished.