The Content Accordion app is a responsive and accessible app that displays articles in a condensed way. This functionality is highly sought after for managing and organizing a high volume of articles and data. Each article has a title and detail that allows a user to input a wide range of content. On the front-end website, a user can select a single article to expand or collapse the article detail. A user can also choose to expand or collapse all article details at once.
The Content Accordion utilizes WCM’s tagging feature. This is perfect for districts that like to manage content from one app and then share and filter specific records across their subsites.
Download the Content Accordion app
This app is a WCM custom app that must be downloaded to use.
Add the Content Accordion app
Drag the Content Accordion app onto your page.
Items marked with a red asterisk are required
- Type the record Title.
- Type the article Body using the editor.
- Select Auto-Expand This Record to automatically expand the record.
- Select Activate on my page to display the article on your page.
- On the Duration tab, choose your Start Date and End Date.
- On the Viewers tab, select specific groups or users to view the record.
- On the Tags tab, type a comma separated list of tags to associate with the record.
- Select Save.
Set additional options
- Select Options.
- Type an App Name to update the app title.
- Type the Description.
- Select Show the app name on my page to display the updated app name.
- Choose your Display Settings for the number of posts to list.
- Select Save.